Three days until spring break! Good thing too. I’m groaning under the load of all these papers and projects I’m trying feverishly to get done. I need a break!
Here’s 10 or so more good reads I’ve somehow found time to round up this morning:
- It’s official: Frank Gore, the five-time Pro Bowl running back with the San Francisco 49ers, is joining the Indianapolis Colts. (IndyStar)
- Are the Rolling Stones going to announce a July 4 concert at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway? Blogger Steve Spohn’s post about their upcoming “Sticky Fingers” tour has led to feverish speculation on Twitter. (SongMango.com)
- Incredibly, yet another Democratic representative is in hot water for sexting with Sydney Leathers. This time, it’s Indiana Rep. Justin Moed, who reportedly bought her a pink leash that arrived with his name on the invoice. (IndyStar)
- Dangerously dense fog settled in around central Indiana on Tuesday night. A fog advisory is in effect until 10 a.m. today. (WTHR)
- A jury on Tuesday found Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams guilty of copyright infringement with “Blurred Lines” and ordered them to pay $7.3 million to the Marvin Gaye estate. (Rolling Stone)
- Wouldn’t Amy Poehler be an AMAZING commencement speaker for Indiana University? David Cohen of Bloomington has started a petition to try to make it happen. (Change.org)
- Avon’s Cutters Brewing Company announced Tuesday on its Facebook page that it’s shutting down. Does this mean Central Indiana has hit peak craft beer after years of explosive growth? (IndyStar)
- Rolls-Royce is testing a plan to build commercial-jet engines with 3D printing technology. (The Economist)
- Hillary Clinton said she never sent classified information via her private email as U.S. secretary of state. Some experts are skeptical. (New York Times) | See also: Clinton said she had no email security breaches. But she doesn’t know that. (Vox)
- Zoolander lives! Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson walked the runway in character at Paris Fashion Week to announce a sequel to their 2001 movie about a clueless male model brain-washed to kill by corrupt fashion execs. (BuzzFeed)
What are you reading? Leave a link in the comments!