It’s been a while since I posted here. Plenty has happened to me! I:
- Switched my master’s degree field from media arts and science to human-computer interaction.
- Earned a master’s of science degree in human-computer interaction from Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing at IUPUI.
- Sold my condo in Downtown Indianapolis, Ind.
- Spent a summer renting a friend’s lake house in Carmel, Ind.
- Moved to an apartment in the Shadyside neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Penn.
- Began work as a doctoral student researcher at the Human-Computer Interaction Institute at Carnegie Mellon University’s School of Computer Science.
Thanks to some timely help from an undergraduate student here, I have this blog up and running again. Given I am already working 40+ hours again, I don’t know if I will be able to keep it up, but I hope to keep posting from time to time – maybe when I’m drinking my morning coffee.